06 Apr CTA (Celery, Tomato, & Avocado)
CTA (Celery, Tomato, Avocado)
Featuring one of Color Quests' recently added characters, being Cecil the Celery. Accompanied with two Color Quest cast counterparts, tomato and avocado; this simple snack recipe plays off of the well known "Ants on a Log". Some would venture to call this "Lady Bugs on a Log". This smorgasbord is basic in its parts but complex as a whole, including a crunchy, creamy, and juicy flavor profile! Source: DietFreeLife.com
- Mixing Bowl
- 1 avocado peeled and mashed
- ¼ cup salsa of choice
- ½ squeezed lemon juice
- 8 celery sticks washed and trimmed
- 16 halved cherry tomatoes
- salt & pepper garlic salt (optional)
- Combine mashed avocado, salsa, lemon juice, and seasonings into mixing bowl to create guacamole.
- Spread newly mixed guacamole into crevices of celery logs.
- Top celery logs with halved cherry tomatoes.
Approximate nutritional analysis per serving based on 2 celery sticks: 143 calories, 32.4g carbs, 6.5g protein, 142mg sodium, 122mg calcium, 5mg iron, 211mg potassium