21 Apr Chicken O’Delicious
This Mexican-flavored chicken dish looks complicated, but it’s really easy to make.
Servings: 4 people
- 4 (4 oz) skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 1 (16-oz) jar prepared salsa verde
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the oil and vinegar.
- Add the tomatoes and garlic, and sauté until tender.
- Add the chicken and cook on medium heat until chicken is not pink in the middle.
- Add the salsa and black beans, and simmer 5 minutes.
APPROXIMATE NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS PER SERVING: 379.3 calories, 42.3 grams of protein, 30.8 grams of carbohydrates, 11.6 grams of fat, 6.3 grams of dietary fiber.