21 Jan Garlic Baked Chicken Breast
Garlic Baked Chicken Breast
Give your chicken breast a makeover with this simple recipe. Serve with your preferred combinations of carbs. The garlic baked chicken breast goes well with a side of slow carb broccoli.
Servings: 4 people
- Baking Pan
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 2½ tbsp butter Earth Balance or Smart Balance
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1¼ tbsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat to oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking pan.
- In a microwave or on stove top sauce pan, mix the butter, garlic, soy sauce, pepper and parsley. Cook 2 minutes on high in microwave or cook on medium heat in sauce pan until the butter is melted.
- Arrange chicken on the baking pan and coat with the butter mixture, reserving some of the mixture for basting.
- Bake chicken 45 minutes in the preheated oven, until juices run clear and internal temperature reaches 170 degrees F, turning occasionally and basting with remaining butter mixture. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
APPROXIMATE NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS PER SERVING: 210 calories, 25 grams of protein, 3 grams of carbohydrates, 11 grams of fat, 0 grams of fiber