28 Jan Power Oatmeal
Start your day off right with this simple and tasty oatmeal recipe that is sure to provide the energy you need for your day!
Servings: 1 Serving
- Small Bowl
- ½ cup dry oatmeal
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup berries (any type)
- 1 tbsp 100% maple syrup
- Combine dry oats and 1 cup of water in a pot. Bring to a boil. Lower to medium heat and cook for about 5 minutes.
- In a separate small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together almond milk and protein powder to eliminate clumps. While oatmeal is still cooking, slow pour milk and protein powder mixture into pot as you continue stirring oatmeal.
- When oatmeal is done, remove from heat.
- Place in a bowl and add blueberries and 1 TBSP maple syrup.
APPROXIMATE NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS PER SERVING: 359 calories, 24 grams of protein, 59 grams of carbohydrates, 6 grams of fat, and 9 grams of fiber.